Complete kit to vent the rear end of your Nissan Frontier, Xterra, or Titan with the C200 / M226 axles.
The factory vent on the rear axle for these trucks is prone to clogging up from contaminants, This clog can lead to a build-up of pressure and potentially blown-out seals.
Installation is easy and can usually be done within 20-30 minutes.
• 7' High quality 5/16" hose (enough to run the filter up behind the passenger side taillight)
• x1 - Stainless steel hose barb (replaces the factory check valve vent)
• x1 - Inline filter with adhesive-backed mount (automotive-grade double-sided tape to adhere behind the taillight)
• x2 - Stainless hose clamps
• x5 - High strength Zipties
• 2005 - 2021 Nissan Frontier
• 2005 - 2015 Nissan Xterra
• 2004 - 2021 Nissan Titan
-The included stainless steel bard is a tapered thread and does not require to be fully seated to seal, just tighten until it is snug.
-Wipe away dirt and debris from the axle before removing the factory breather valve.
-Clean surface with rubbing alcohol before applying adhesive for filter mount